Carl Moyer Program
Owners of the following eligible engines:
- Off-Road Construction (Medium and Small Fleets Only - As
reported in the Diesel Off-road On-line
Reporting System (DOORS))
- Off-Road Agricultural
- Emergency Vehicle
Please review the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for more information about eligibility, application process, project requirements, and project funding amounts.
- Equipment Replacements - Replacing existing equipment/vehicles with new, emission certified equipment/vehicles.
- Engine Repowers - Replacing an existing engine with a new, emission certified engine.
- Engine Retrofits - Installing a verified emission control system on an existing engine.
- New Purchases - Purchasing new vehicles or equipment certified to optional, lower emission standards.
The District now offers an online calculator to allow applicants to estimate their project’s cost-effectiveness, which is a key evaluation criterion. Calculators are available for equipment replacement projects, marine vessel repower projects, and off-road engine repower projects. Use of the calculator is for estimation purposes only and does not guarantee a project will qualify for funding. Click the calculator that applies to your project below:
How to apply?
Applications are submitted through the County’s Citizen Access online application system:
Paper applications, fax, email, and incomplete submittals will not be considered.
Applications and all supporting documentation were due by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 9, 2017.
New applications are no longer being accepted. To get updates on grant program availability, please click here to subscribe to the Grants & Incentives e-mail listserv.