If you store pesticides or other hazardous materials in excess of 55 gallons of liquid, 500 pounds of solid, or 200 cubic feet of gas or have on hand extremely hazardous chemicals above the threshold quantity, you must:
- Register with the Hazardous Materials Inventory Program. You can do this by calling 858-694-8980.
- Prepare a hazardous materials inventory list.
- Prepare a hazardous materials emergency response plan.
- Designate an emergency response coordinator.
- Prepare a site map showing the location of hazardous materials.
- Placard hazardous materials storage buildings.
- Call the
Hazardous Materials Inventory Program at 858-694-8980 for an
inspection. Base registration of $488/year and