Unified Program Facility Permit
- Handle or store Hazardous Materials
- Are part of the California Accidental Release Prevention Program
- Generate or treat Hazardous Wastes
- Generate or treat Medical Waste
- Store at least 1,320 gallons of Aboveground Petroleum
- Own or operate Underground Storage Tanks
All businesses in the County of San Diego that conduct any of these activities are required by law to obtain and maintain a valid Unified Program Facility Permit through the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS). For additional information please visit our CERS information website.