License Suspension


Suspension of Driver’s, Professional, and Business Licenses

The law requires delinquent child support cases be reported to all state licensing agencies, including the Department of Motor Vehicles and the Department of Consumer Affairs. When child support is not paid, these licensing agencies can withhold issuing a new license or renewing an existing license.

For questions about license suspension contact our office.

Brochure: License suspension  (Spanish)