For more information send us an email.
The Physicians' Bulletin is published on an as-needed basis by the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency to provide updated information on health issues of concern to San Diego County's medical community. Links to Bulletins released within the past year are listed below. As new Bulletins are published, links to them will be put here.
If you are a health professional and wish to be placed on the Physicians Bulletin mailing list (to receive a hard copy of the latest Physicians Bulletin when it is mailed out), please send your name and current mailing address to the email link above. Thank you.
- Physicians Bulletin #455: June 2006: Vector Borne Diseases
- Physicians Bulletin #456: June 2006: Pertussis Update
- Physicians Bulletin #457: October 2006: Influenza Immunization Recommendations for 2006-07
- Physicians Bulletin #458: Oct. 2006: New HIV Reporting Law: What Providers Need To Know
- Physicians Bulletin #459: November 2006: STD Update for 2005
- Physicians Bulletin #461: October 2007: Influenza Immunization Recommendations for 2007-08
- Physicians Bulletin #462: October 2008: Influenza Immunization Recommendations for 2008-09
- Physicians Bulletin #465: March 2011: Partner Services and HIV Incidence Surveillance