Through generous funding from the First 5 Commission of San Diego, the Oral Health Initiative (OHI) is able to provide no-cost dental services for children 0-5 and pregnant women!
Who is Eligible?
- Uninsured children age 0 through 5 (less than 6) who have not yet entered kindergarten (children on Share of Cost Medi-Cal may be covered while meeting their share of cost)
- Uninsured pregnant women through 90 days post-partum (3 months)
- pregnant women on Denti-Cal
First 5 San Diego Oral Health programs include:
- Dental screenings, exams and treatment for children ages 0 through 5 and pregnant women
- Care coordination for high-risk patients
- Oral Health education for pregnant women, parents/caregivers, childcare providers, community-based organizations, and dental/medical providers
For more information about the OHI Treatment Fund, please call Mary Ann Bundang, Project Coordinator at the Council of Community Clinics at 619-542-4335 or e-mail at email@example.com.