For more information, phone 619-692-8858 or send us an email.
Promote optimal oral health through education and access to care
Share the Care (STC) educational materials, such as brochures, curricula, and program information are available on the Share the Care website.
- How to refer to STC
- Want to get involved?
- Presentation Topics
- Educational Materials
- Need dental and medical insurance?
Additional Resources and Links
- Looking for a dentist? Visit San Diego County Dental Society or contact 800-201-0244.
- Dental Publications:
- Brochure: Dental Facts You Can't Live Without - Features the dental mascot Baxter Beaver with some shocking facts about dental health for you and your family.
- Brochure: Candy is Dandy, But Tough on Teeth - Did you know that teeth are harmed from the amount of time that sugar is in the mouth, not just the amount of sugar in the treat? This one-page flyer explains why this is so and gives suggestions to help reduce the risk of tooth decay when eating sweets. Also, suggestions for less harmful treats are given.
- Information on the Oral Health Assessment requirement for kindergarten school entry.