Welcome to the homepage of the County of San Diego HIV, STD and Hepatitis Branch of Public Health Services, formerly the Office of AIDS Coordination (OAC). Please select from one of the service areas below. If you are unable to find the information you need, please contact us by email or phone.
The following services are offered by the HIV, STD and Hepatitis Branch:
- HIV Counseling and Testing Services
- STD Clinical Services
- HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Services
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Disease Reporting Information
- Disease Fact Sheets and Resources
- Reports and Statistics
- Partner Services (PS)
- AIDS Case Management
- HIV and STD Prevention Unit
For more information, please send us an email or phone 619-293-4700.