ANNUAL STD DATA SLIDES SETS
Includes final, year-end data for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
STD MONTHLY REPORTS FOR SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Reports include monthly and cumulative (year-to-date) cases and rates for reportable STDs in San Diego County and an Editorial Note.
Sign up to receive these monthly reports and other STD-related
Email STD@sdcounty.ca.gov with “Join STD” in the subject line. Member emails are confidential and users may unsubscribe at any time.
- Volume 8, Issue 4: HIV Testing in Hospital Emergency Departments
8, Issue 3: Immediate Antiretroviral Therapy
8, Issue 2: HPV Vaccination
- Volume 8, Issue 1: CalREDIE Provider Portal: An Electronic Option for STD Reporting
7, Issue 8: Unmet Need for Dental Care in People Living with
HIV and AIDS
- Volume 7, Issue 7: Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy
- Volume 7, Issue 6: Congenital Syphilis in California
7, Issue 5: Expansion of County STD/HIV Disease Intervention
- Volume 7, Issue 4: STD Trends in San Diego: 2014 Data Summary
- Volume 7, Issue 3: Updated CDC STD Treatment Guidelines
- Volume 7, Issue 2: Missed Opportunities for HIV Testing in San Diego County
- Volume 7, Issue 1: Ocular Syphilis
6, Issue 6: Upcoming STD Update for Clinicians
6, Issue 5: HIV Disclosure-The Importance of the
6, Issue 4: Don’t Think,
Know: Home Testing Program Update
- Volume 6, Issue 3: April is STD Awareness Month
- Volume 6, Issue 2: CDC Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance Report 2012
- Volume 6, Issue 1: The San Diego HIV Cascade of Care
- December 2013: Revised STD Case Definitions
- November 2013: Minor Consent for STD-Related Medical Services
- October 2013: HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- September 2013: Update: STD Trends in San Diego: 2012 Data Summary
- August 2013: Update: Hepatitis C - Know More Hepatitis
- July 2013: Update: Hepatitis B - Know Hepatitis B
- June 2013: Update: Hepatitis A
- May 2013: New Instructional Poster: How to Report STDs with the CMR
- April 2013: New Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Home Testing Program for Young Women in San Diego County
- March 2013: Appropriate Screening and Presumptive Treatment for Individuals Exposed to Syphilis
- February 2013: The San Diego County HIV Prevention Community Planning Group and HIV Health Services Planning Council
- January 2013: The California STD/HIV Prevention Training Center
For reports released prior to 2013, please see the Reports and Statistics Archive .
For more HIV/AIDS-related reports and data please visit the County of San Diego HIV/AIDS Epidemiology Unit's page.
REQUESTS FOR STD DATA
You may email
with requests for STD-related
data that are not included in those reports. Please specify which
data are being requested and what the data will be used for. Please
allow at least two weeks’ notice for most data requests, although
requests for substantial amounts of data may take longer. Data will
be provided at the discretion of the County.
For more information, phone 619-293-4700 or send us an email.
Last updated February 16, 2016.