ANNUAL STD DATA SLIDES SETS
Includes final, year-end data for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
STD MONTHLY REPORTS FOR SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Reports include monthly and cumulative (year-to-date) cases and rates for reportable STDs in San Diego County and an Editorial Note.
Sign up to receive these monthly reports and other STD-related
Email STD@sdcounty.ca.gov with “Join STD” in the subject line. Member emails are confidential and users may unsubscribe at any time.
9, Issue 5: New Resources for Antibiotic-Resistant
Volume 9, Issue 4: Hepatitis A Virus Outbreak in San Diego County
9, Issue 3: April is STD Awareness Month!
9, Issue 2: Urgent Health Alert: Limited Availability of
Long-Acting Benzathine Penicillin G (Bicillin®
- Volume 9, Issue 1: Lymphogranuloma Venereum
8, Issue 12:
County of San Diego STD Clinic HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Volume 8, Issue 11: STDs on the Rise Nationwide in 2015
8, Issue 10: Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Volume 8, Issue 9: Cluster of Shigella flexneri Infections Among Men in Southern California
8, Issue 8: Gonococcal Antimicrobial Susceptibility
- Volume 8, Issue 7: STD Trends in San Diego County: 2015 Data Summary
- Volume 8, Issue 6: Changes in Pelvic inflammatory Disease Reporting Requirements
8, Issue 5: Limited Availability of Long-Acting
- Volume 8, Issue 4: HIV Testing in Hospital Emergency Departments
8, Issue 3: Immediate Antiretroviral Therapy
8, Issue 2: HPV Vaccination
- Volume 8, Issue 1: CalREDIE Provider Portal: An Electronic Option for STD Reporting
7, Issue 8: Unmet Need for Dental Care in People Living with
HIV and AIDS
- Volume 7, Issue 7: Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy
- Volume 7, Issue 6: Congenital Syphilis in California
7, Issue 5: Expansion of County STD/HIV Disease Intervention
- Volume 7, Issue 4: STD Trends in San Diego: 2014 Data Summary
- Volume 7, Issue 3: Updated CDC STD Treatment Guidelines
- Volume 7, Issue 2: Missed Opportunities for HIV Testing in San Diego County
- Volume 7, Issue 1: Ocular Syphilis
6, Issue 6: Upcoming STD Update for Clinicians
6, Issue 5: HIV Disclosure-The Importance of the
6, Issue 4: Don’t Think,
Know: Home Testing Program Update
- Volume 6, Issue 3: April is STD Awareness Month
- Volume 6, Issue 2: CDC Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance Report 2012
- Volume 6, Issue 1: The San Diego HIV Cascade of Care
For reports released prior to 2013, please see the Reports and Statistics Archive .
For more HIV/AIDS-related reports and data please visit the County of San Diego HIV/AIDS Epidemiology Unit's page.
REQUESTS FOR STD DATA
You may email
with requests for STD-related data
that are not included in those reports. Please specify which data
are being requested and what the data will be used for. Please allow
at least two weeks’ notice for most data requests, although requests
for substantial amounts of data may take longer. Data will be
provided at the discretion of the County.
For more information, phone 619-293-4700 or send us an email.
Last updated April 7, 2017.