For more information phone (619) 542-4192 or send us an email.
Employment opportunities for Nursing positions are available at one or more of the Agency's Public Health Centers.
Facilities where this Service is offered:
- Public Health Center - Central Region
- Public Health Center - East
- Public Health Center - North Central
- Public Health Center - North Coastal
- Public Health Center - North Inland
- South Region Center
The most frequently recruited positions are listed below:
- Public Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Social Services Aide (SSA)
- Office Assistants
- Nurse Practitioner
All positions in the Health and Human Services Agency are hired through the County of San Diego Department of Human Resources (DHR). To view a current list of recruitments, position qualifications and applications. Visit the DHR Web site to see if positions in Public Health Nursing are available; this list can change daily.