Protect your children with affordable health care coverage that includes:
- A medical home and a dental home (regular places you always take your child for his/her health care needs),
- Regular check-ups,
- Immunizations (shots),
- Medical care when they are sick,
- Eye care,
- Dental care,
- Hospital care, and
- Prescription medicine.
You may receive free or low-cost health insurance, even if you work, own a home, or have a two-income household. For example, a family of four can earn up to $58,884 in a year.
Your child may be eligible if he/she:
- Is 0-20 years of age
- Lives in California
- Help you find the best health insurance for your children, depending upon your income and family size.
- Answer questions about healthcare programs and provide assistance to fill out the application form, or refer you to a local Certified Application Assistant (CAA)
- Follow-up to make sure your child is enrolled in healthcare programs and help solve problems, if needed
- Services are offered in English, Spanish, and Tagalog
For more information, phone toll free 800-675-2229 or send us an email