The Court Referred Child Passenger Safety Program, a program of the Community Action Partnership (CAP) is designed for court referred individuals with safety violations involving child passenger safety infractions. Funded by court imposed fines the program provides education, instruction, and information on the proper use and installation of child passenger safety seats and use of seat belts, as well as distribution of low-cost child passenger safety seats to participants referred by the courts.
- Promoting and facilitating safe transportation of children by increasing proper installation and use of child passenger safety seats and use of seat belts.
- Provision of child safety seats.
- Inspection and installation / reinstallation by National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA)-certified technicians.
- Education on the danger of leaving young children unattended in motor vehicles.
- Increase awareness of SB 255 (Kaitlyn's Law).
- Court Referred individuals who do not have a child safety seat or restraint will be provided one.
- Certification of program completion.
Pacific Safety Center
9880 Via Pasar, Suite F
San Diego, CA 92126
Phone: 858-621-2313 ext.115
For more information send us an email or phone 619-338-2799