Access Self-Service is available by calling 1-866-262-9881. Services are available in English and Spanish. Callers will need to enter their Social Security Number (SSN) to utilize this system. For faster self-service, call before or after Access business hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
These services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - click here for exceptions.
Access Self-Service allows customers to access information about their CalWORKs, CAPI, CalFresh, or Medi-Cal case. Customers can do the following without speaking with an agent:
- Find out the current status of your case, including benefit and Share of Cost (SOC) amount, availability date, and SAR due date
- Hear case status information for previous six months
- Request a replacement BIC or EBT card by mail
- Find your Welfare-to-Work Case Manager phone number
- Request replacement SAR forms. Please note a SAR form will not be sent if one is not due.
- Find out the status of your SAR forms.
Any active case member or Authorized Representative can retrieve case information using their Social Security Number (SSN).
Customers not served by self-service include those:
- With a domestic violence indicator associated with their case
- On minor consent cases
- Associated with more than one active case
- Without a Social Security Number (SSN)