Geocaching is a treasure hunt that utilizes Global Positioning System (GPS) and the Internet to find caches as a recreational experience.
The following County parks and preserves are open to geocaching:
To Place a Cache Please Do The Following:
- Read our Geocaching Policy
- Fill out the Geocache Registration Form and save it
- Email the form as an attachment to:
- An approved/denied form will be e-mailed to you within 7 business days.
- It is your responsibility to know DPR park rules and be adequately prepared for the outdoors with plenty of water, hat, sunscreen and sturdy walking boots.