- Beginning at 7 pm on Sunday, September 21, the north fountains at the Waterfront Park won't be in operation due to construction. The fountains are scheduled to be back in operation on Friday, October 10 when construction concludes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Children's Pool at Agua Caliente County Park will be closed until November 14th for a remodel.
- Camping sites 19-22 at Agua Caliente County Park will be closed due to the Children's Pool remodel. Sites will re-open after construction has concluded.
- Camping sites 1-8 will be closed at Agua Caliente County Park Sunday - Thursday until November 14th due to construction.
- Due to the draw down of water at Lake Morena County Park, the boat ramp will be closed to launch personal watercraft until further notice. Personal float tubes, canoes, and kayaks are still able to launch on the lake. The motorized boats available at the lake's marina can still be rented, and are able to operate for daily fishing and water activities. Please call the Lake Morena Park office for further information at (619) 579-4101.
Park News & Updates
San Diego County Parks Leads Mobile Movement
On the Waterfront: New Park Set to Open in May
Hop Down the Bunny Trail with County Parks
A New Place to Tie the Knot in North County
Cabins are a New Option at Potrero County Park
Skateboarders Stoked about New Skate Park
The Magic Flute
County to Open New Civic Treasure - The Waterfront Park
Scan Your Next Workout
County Celebrates Opening of New Waterfront Park
Your Waterfront Park, Your Pictures
San Diego's New Front Porch
Waterfront Park Fountain Jets to Flow
Chill Out at Free Summer Movies in the Park
County Parks Star in Kids Video Contest
31 Free Things to do in July
Visiting Waterfront Park on the Fourth
School's Out but Summer Camps are In
Jumping for Joy at the Waterfront Park
Bounce by the Bay
County Approves Money for Basketball Court in Collier Park
Why You Should Visit the New Waterfront Park
The Little Engines That Still Can
Waterfront Park Wins Best Of San Diego
Park Host with the Most gets Board Recognition
County Moves Forward on Controlling Feral Pigs
Dia de los Muertos Celebration Returns to Rancho Guajome Adobe
Staging Area Opens Up Regional Bike Path
A Century of Celebrations in Collier Park
Hellhole Canyon Halloween Celebration
Ten Years Since the 2003 Wildfires
Too Much "Agua" Delays Desert Park Opening