Accessibility Awareness Community Engagement
Know Your Rights
Request an Accommodation
To request an accommodation, please contact the department which you desire to access. If you have questions or concerns, email OEC@sdcounty.ca.gov or call 619-531-5174.
Share Your Thoughts
The County of San Diego received community input in three virtual Accessibility Awareness Community Engagement Sessions in May 2022. In the month of June, the County is conducting a survey with the goal of receiving more input on how to improve awareness of accessibility to services, programs and activities for people with disabilities.
Survey participants can complete the survey online by selecting their preferred language in the upper right hand of the survey page or request assistance from the Office of Ethics and Compliance at email@example.com or 619-531-5174 if they are not able to complete the survey online.
The survey will be open through June 24. Take the survey now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sdaccessibility.
In addition, you can watch/listen to the Accessibility Awareness Community Engagement Sessions sessions, review the presentation, or send feedback to OEC@sdcounty.ca.gov or call 619-531-5174.
- Slide Presentation
- May 16, 2022 – 1 p.m. Session
- May 16, 2022 – 5:30 p.m. Session
- May 18, 2022 – 6 p.m. Session
Make an Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Complaint
County of San Diego Advisory Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Aging & Independence Services Advisory Council
- Behavioral Health Advisory Board
- Child and Family Strengthening Advisory Board
- Child Care and Development Planning Council - San Diego County Office of Education
- Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Emergency Medical Care Committee
- Health Services Advisory Board
- In-Home Supportive Services/Public Authority Advisory Committee of the County of San Diego
- Leon L. Williams Human Relations Commission
- Polinsky Children's Center Advisory Board
- San Diego HIV Planning Group
- San Diego Military and Veterans Advisory Council
- Social Services Advisory Board
- Voter Accessibility Advisory Committee
San Diego Resources
- 211 San Diego
- Access Inc.
- Access To Independence
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Deaf Community Services of San Diego
- Disability Help Center San Diego
- Disability Voices United
- In-Home Supportive Services
- Neighborhood House Association
- Open Arms Adult Day Care
- San Diego Center for the Blind
- San Diego Futures Foundation
- San Diego Regional Center
- Southern Caregiver Resource Center - San Diego
- Vets Community Connections
- Wounded Warrior Project