Request to Speak
Virtual Guide for Speakers:
- Each speaker is allocated a maximum of two (2) minutes for non-agenda public comment and three (3) minutes per agenda item.
- Comments should be directed to the Oversight Board.
- Materials submitted at the meeting become part of the Oversight Board's official record. The speaker’s name must be clearly marked on the materials.
- Any person wishing to speak is requested to file this form by 9:00 A.M. on the day of the meeting.
- A Request to Speak PDF form is avialable for download here. The completed form can be emailed to OBSuccessorAgency@sdcounty.ca.gov.