Close My Child Support Case

Cased Closed icon

To request that DCSS stop enforcing your court order: 

Non-Public assistance cases

If you have never received cash aid, call us or send us a closure request.

Public assistance cases

If the child(ren) are receiving cash aid, the Department of Child Support Services is required by law to continue to enforce the support order, even if the custodial party does not want our services.

If the child(ren) stop receiving cash aid, we are required to collect the arrears that accumulated while the child(ren) were on aid.

Medical Enforcement only

If the cash aid is stopped, but the child(ren) continue to receive Medi-Cal aid, we will keep the case open for health insurance enforcement.



Frequently Asked Questions