Complaint Resolution


The Complaint Resolution/Ombudsperson Team can be reached at (858) 650-5321.

You may also fax the Request for Complaint Resolution form to (858) 650-5280.

Ombudsman can help with: Ombudsman cannot help with:
  • Customer service
  • Timeliness of service
  • Payment and billing issues
  • Decisions to close a child support case
  • Court-ordered amount of child support
  • Past due payments
  • Custody or visitation
  • Spousal support
  • Determination of parental relationship
  • Complaints about court services or commissioners

Complaints about court services cannot be resolved by the local child support agency. See the Family Law Facilitator at the courthouse, an advocate, or a lawyer for help in resolving these issues.