Paternity and Unmarried Parents


Did you know there are three ways to establish fatherhood?


If paternity of the child(ren) is at issue, we provide free genetic (DNA) testing!

To obtain this free service:

Following the genetic test appointment, you will receive:

  • Notice of hearing to establish paternity and support
  • Results of the paternity test

If you do not dispute the genetic test results or the child support amount on the proposed judgment, call us today to ask us about a Stipulated Judgment (Agreement).

Set Aside Paternity

If paternity has previously been established by order of the court and you would like the judgment set aside, please contact the Family Law Facilitator’s Office.




Frequently Asked Questions

Expand All | Collapse All