Parenting Time: Custody and Visitation
What is Parenting Time?
Parenting time is also known as custody and visitation
Spending time with your child on a regular basis provides them
- a schedule they can rely on
- increases trust and emotional security
- enhances social, development, and academic progress
- decreases risk of depression and anxiety for child(ren)
- reduces behavioral problems
Customers often ask DCSS to help them get a custody and visitation order.
We are now able to provide this service!
Do you already have a verbal agreement that you would like to make an order? Print and complete the Parenting Time Order options worksheet and make an appointment with your child support professional today!