Erosion Control Homeowner's Assistance Online Center
Valley Fire Help/Inquiries
For questions from those affected by the Valley Fire, the County of San Diego has established a Recovery E-mail:
- Recovery E-mail: ValleyFireRecovery@sdcounty.ca.gov
Valley Fire impacted property owners can send an email to make an appointment to pick up free sand, sandbags, and fiber rolls at the Erosion Control Homeowners Assistance Center (ECHAC) located at the County Alpine Road Station at 2914 Tavern Road, Alpine, CA 91901. Pickup hours are Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm and Sundays 9 am to 2 pm by appointment only. Please check this page for updates and potential changes. Visitors are required to wear their masks and abide by social distancing and other County health policies. For more information on the ECHAC or to make an appointment, please contact the the above Recovery E-mail.
- Homeowners Guide - After Fires
- Guía para Propietarios de Casa para el Control de la Erosión - Después de los Incendios
- Flood After Fire Infographic
- Prevent Soil Erosion on Your Property - A Homeowner's Guide to Erosion Control
- FEMA Fact Sheet - The Increased Risk
Sandbags | Sacos de Arena
- Get free sand and sandbags today to protect your home.
- Obtenga arena y sacos de arena gratis hoy para proteger su hogar.
- Erosion Control Brochure - Sandbags
- Instalación de Sacos de Arena
- County Instructional Video: "You've Got Your Sandbags, Now What?"
Fiber Rolls | Rollos de Fibra
Seeding | Sembrando en Jardines