County Service Areas (CSAs)
Emergency Medical Services administers two County Service Areas (CSAs) for the provision of emergency ambulance services. You can determine if your residence is within one of these CSAs by reviewing your tax bill.
- Property tax inquiries: Please call the County of San Diego,
Emergency Medical Services at (619) 285-6429.
- For CSA 17 ambulance billing and medical records inquiries, please call Digitech at 877-904-5704.
- For CSA 69 ambulance billing and medical records inquiries, please call Digitech at 800-901-9122.
CSA 17 consists of:
- Del Mar
- Del Mar Heights
- Solana Beach
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Portions of Elfin Forest.
Ambulance service is provided through American Medical Response (AMR). Click the Image for a downloadable map.
CSA 69 consists of:
- Portion of the San Miguel Consolidated Fire Protection District.
Ambulance service is provided through the Lakeside and Santee Fire Departments. Click the Image for a downloadable map.