San Dieguito EMS District / County Service Area 17
The County EMS Office administers the San Dieguito EMS District (also known as County Service Area 17 or CSA 17) for the provision of emergency ambulance services. You can determine if your residence is within the CSA by reviewing your tax bill.
- Property tax inquiries: Please call the County of San Diego, Emergency Medical Services Office at (619) 285-6429 or EMSnotifications@sdcounty.ca.gov.
- For CSA 17 (Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe) ambulance billing and medical records inquiries, please call Digitech at 877-904-5704.
- Effective January 1, 2023, emergency ambulance services for the Santee-Lakeside region have transitioned to the newly-formed Santee-Lakeside EMS Authority.
- For County Fire ambulance services for many of San Diego
county's unincorporated areas, please visit the County Fire Ambulance Service page.
CSA 17 consists of:
- Del Mar
- Del Mar Heights
- Solana Beach
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Portions of Elfin Forest.
Ambulance service is provided through American Medical Response (AMR). Click the Image for a downloadable map.
NEW 10/31/2022: CSA 17 Financial Dashboard
Please note: Effective January 1, 2023, CSA 69 is dissolved and services provided after that date are by the Santee-Lakeside EMS Authority.