Investor Relations Digital Assurance Certification
San Diego County, CA has engaged DAC as its Investor Relations Provider. To view San Diego County, CA’s secondary market disclosure information:
- Click here to go to www.dacbond.com
- In the "DAC for Investors" box on the left, click on "Register" to select your personal username and password
Your username and password will be immediately activated.
- Type your username and password in the fields provided on the Home page or Log In page
- On the bottom of the "Attention" page, click on "Continue"
- On the left in the "Quick Search", leave the first box defaulted to "Obligor"
- Type "San Diego County" in the second box and click the double arrows
- Click on "San Diego County, CA" to view a list of issues OR click on "Disclosure" to view documents filed
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and speak with a customer service representative.
DISCLAIMER: The following information is provided to you as a matter of convenience and speaks as of the end of the last period to which they relate. There may have been changes in the financial condition or affairs of the County of San Diego since then, the County of San Diego has not undertaken to update the financial statements, or such other documents.