- Complaint Form Instruction
Complaint Form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Click Here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
The San Diego County Grand Jury may investigate complaints by any person. Items the grand jury may investigate are:
- Mistreatment by officials or employees of the County of San
Diego, cities and special district (school districts, water
districts, etc.) within San Diego County. The cities are:
Carlsbad Chula Vista Coronado Del Mar El Cajon Encinitas Escondido Imperial Beach La Mesa Lemon Grove National City Oceanside Poway San Diego San Marcos Santee Solana Beach Vista
- Misconduct or wrongdoing in
their official capacities by officials or employees of the County of
San Diego, cities, school districts, or special districts, such as
water, sewer, etc. within San Diego County.
- Government waste or inefficiencies by the County of San Diego or
a city or special district within the County of San Diego.
- Failure of the County of San Diego or a city or
special district to provide essential public services.
To submit complaint by EMail:
- Complete the fillable online complaint form.
- Email the completed form along with all relevant documents to email@example.com
To submit complaint by Mail or Fax:
- Print a copy of the complaint form or phone (619) 236-2020 to obtain a form.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Attach copies of relevant documents.
- Print your name on the form.
- FAX (619) 338-8127, mail to San Diego County Grand Jury, 550 W C St, Suite 860, San Diego, California, 92101-3830 or hand deliver to 550 W C St, Suite 860, San Diego, California.