2016/2017 Grand Jury Reports/Responses
- Vocational Education Today: It’s Not Old-School Anymore
- Civic Successes—Public Service At Its Best
- Adult Detention Facilities—San Diego County
- Comprehending The Plight Of San Diego’s Homeless: Is There A Sea Change Coming?
- $353 Million County Foster Care Budget: Where are the Measurable Outcomes?
- Got A Ticket? A North County Transit District Ticket To Ride Is Hard to Get
- Welcome Aboard? How The Disabled Must Compete With Bike Riders On The Sprinter
- San Diego County Juvenile Detention Facilities
- San Diego Unified School District School Board Elections-Time For A Change
- Amended Report—Examining The Issues of Suicides In The San Diego Jails
- San Diego County School Board and Superintendent Training
- Foster Care Civic Success Operating at 50 Percent Occupancy—Why?
- Stop Kicking The Can Down The Road San Diego’s 1992 Transparency Law Must Be Enforced
- Broken Garbage Cans, City Apathy, Free Cans For A Few-What A Mess
- The Escondido Public Library
- City of San Diego’s Real Estate Assets Department—Leasehold Management Has Weaknesses
- San Diego County Water Front Park—Setting A Poor Example of Water Use
| 2018-2019 || 2017-2018 |
| 2016-2017 || 2015-2016 |
| 2014-2015 || 2013-2014 |