Probate Real Estate Sale
All properties for sale will be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) upon approval for marketing. Each property will have a deadline date to submit your highest and best offer. The listed price is the minimum offer to be entertained.
Quick Reference Guide:
- Must use Probate Purchase Agreement Contract that is attached
to the MLS listing.
- Send offers and proof of funds
- All offers must be at or above listed price.
- Selected offer is required to give a 10% (Of sales price) deposit in the form of cashier's check payable to "Public Administrator"
- 10% deposit is non-refundable if buyer is unable to perform.
- There are no contingencies for each property
- All properties are sold "As is"
- Buyers to submit articles of corporation or LLC if applicable.
- Due diligence is to be completed before submitting offer.
- 15 day escrow will begin upon the date found on the Notice of Proposed Action (NOPA) or Confirmation of Sale date
- The procedure to confirm a sale in court (Court Confirmation) will ALWAYS be an option and at the discretion of the Public Administrator/Guardian at any time.