Responding to COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Flowchart - What to do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Flowchart - What to do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19 - Spanish
- Employers should complete the COVID-19 Notification Form to report an employee who tests positive with COVID‐19 to the County Public Health Services.
- The Workplace Outbreak Checklist provides guidance for employers experiencing an outbreak of COVID-19 in their workplace.
- The County is not providing "release from isolation" letters to employees. "Release from isolation" letters are not a requirement in the CalOSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) for an employee to return to work. Please see the CalOSHA ETS Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
COVID-19 Employer Playbook for a Safe Reopening – information about what to do if there’s a COVID-19 case in the workplace, compliance, and worker education.
Department of Industrial Relations Safe Reopening FAQs for Workers and Employers - information about protecting workers, employers and the public to safely reopen workplaces. These FAQs address many workplace-related issues as California proceeds through its Resilience Roadmap. [Updated 7/28/20]