Coronavirus in San Diego County
The County of San Diego is working closely with federal and state agencies and the local healthcare community to monitor and test for the COVID-19 virus in the region. For information about coronavirus disease nationwide, visit the CDC website.
The table below provides information about positive cases of COVID-19 in San Diego County.
This table will be updated daily around 5:00 p.m.
Positive Cases in San Diego County Since February 14, 2020
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Table updated June 1, 2020, with data through May 31, 2020.
|COVID-19 Case Summary||San Diego County Residents|
Additional Data on San Diego County COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 Tests in San Diego County by Date Reported (6/1/20)
- Percentage of Positive COVID‐19 Cases Among Tests by Date Reported (6/1/20)
- Bar Graph of New and Total COVID-19 Cases in San Diego County by Date Reported (6/1/20)
- Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Date of Illness Onset (6/1/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by City of Residence (6/1/20)
- Map of Cases by City of Residence (6/1/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by Race/Ethnicity (6/1/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases by Zip Code (6/1/20)
- COVID-19-Associated Hospitalizations by Date of Admission (6/1/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Cases that Required Hospitalization (6/1/20)
- COVID-19-Associated Deaths by Date of Death (6/1/20)
- Summary of County of San Diego COVID-19 Deaths by Demographics (6/1/20)
Weekly COVID-19 Surveillance Report
COVID-19 Watch—The San Diego County Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Weekly Surveillance Report is updated every Tuesday. (Data through week ending 5/23/20)