Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Page last updated/reviewed: 3/16/2023
COVID-19 vaccinations are safe, convenient, and available at no-cost
from multiple vaccine providers, including pharmacies and health
centers in San Diego County. Use Vaccines.gov to find a location near you, then
call or visit their website to make an appointment.
Get Vaccinated at a Site Near You
We recommended that you use a browser other than Internet Explorer to make your appointment.
Contact your healthcare provider, or visit MyTurn.ca.gov, to schedule an appointment.
Visit a Public Health Center throughout San Diego County.
Visit Community Vaccination Events.
**Flu season is here. Find a flu vaccine clinic near you by clicking here.**
What to Bring to Your Vaccination
Items required at the time of vaccination depend on a person’s age.
Adults (18 years and older at the time of vaccination)
- Photo ID or other method of identification. Documentation examples: birth certificate, passport, Provisional Driver's Permit (Learner's Permit), Consular Card.
Minors (6 months to 17 years old)
- All eligible minors may visit a vaccination site without an appointment and without bringing any documentation (photo ID and proof of age) IF a parent, legal guardian, or relative caregiver is with them at the site.
- If a minor will not have an adult present with them at the vaccination site, an appointment needs to be made AND their parent or legal guardian will need to complete the Consent Form for Minors to provide their consent in advance. Parental consent is required for all eligible minors to be vaccinated. See consent forms below.
Caregiver Affidavit Form
English | Spanish | Arabic | Chinese | Karen | Korean | Somali | Tagalog | Vietnamese
Consent Form for Minors - Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
English | Spanish | Arabic | Farsi | Chinese | Korean | Somali | Tagalog | Vietnamese
- What to Expect — Before, During, and After Your Appointment
- Information on Updated Boosters
- Information on COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens | Spanish
- Fact Sheets for Recipients and Caregivers
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for Individuals 6 Months-4 Years: English | Spanish
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for Individuals 5-11 Years: English | Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Individuals 6 Months-5 Years: English | Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Individuals 6 Years and Above: English | Spanish
- Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine: English | Spanish
Interested in offering the COVID-19 vaccine at your event? Click
here, or the button below, to submit a request.