COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
COVID-19 vaccinations are safe, convenient, and available from multiple vaccine providers.
Appointments are not necessary, but available if preferred. See locations and schedule below for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a significant drop in demand for COVID-19 vaccines, the County of San Diego is phasing out some of its vaccination sites, however, people who have not been vaccinated still have plenty of options to do so. Please see below options available to you.
Get Vaccinated at a Location Near You
We recommended that you use a browser other than Internet Explorer to make your appointment.
Other Vaccination Options
Information for Your Appointment - Printable English Version
Información para su cita - Printable Spanish Version
County of San Diego COVID-19 Vaccination Sites Flyer - Printable English Version
Folleto de sitios de vacunación COVID-19 del condado de San Diego - Printable Spanish Version
Items required at the time of vaccination depend on a person’s age. For minors (12-17 years old), requirements will vary based on whether or not an adult (18 years and older) will be present when they receive the vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccinations - Adults (18 years and older)
- Must be 18 years old at the time of vaccination to be considered an adult
- Must show photo ID (e.g., school or
work ID, membership card) AND proof of age (something that
shows date of birth)
- Documentation examples: Birth certificate, passport, Provisional Driver's Permit (Learner's Permit)
- Individuals younger than 18 can only receive the Pfizer-BioNTech (Pfizer) COVID-19 vaccine.
- All eligible minors may visit a vaccination site without an appointment and without bringing any documentation (photo ID and proof of age) IF a parent, legal guardian, or relative caregiver is with them at the site.
- If a minor will not have an adult present with them at the vaccination site, an appointment needs to be made AND their parent or legal guardian will need to complete the Consent Form for Minors to provide their consent in advance. Parental consent is required for all eligible minors to be vaccinated. See consent forms below.
Caregiver Affidavit Form English | Spanish | Arabic | Chinese | Karen | Korean | Somali | Tagalog | Vietnamese
Consent Form for Minors - Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine English | Spanish | Arabic | Chinese | Karen | Korean | Somali | Tagalog | Vietnamese
Parent/Guardian IS PRESENT
Relative Caregiver IS PRESENT
(Relative must be 18 years or older and live with the minor)
Examples: Grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin
Minor is unaccompanied
accompanied by a non-caregiver adult
Examples: Neighbor, nanny, family friend
Only Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines require a second dose. It is recommended that you get your second dose from the location and/or through the same provider as your first dose. Second dose scheduling protocols may differ by provider.
|My Turn|| |
|Rady Children’s Hospital: MyChart|