COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
COVID-19 vaccinations are safe, convenient, and available from multiple vaccine providers.
Appointments are not necessary, but available if preferred. See locations and schedule below for more details.
Evening Locations - Beginning May 6
The following locations will be open 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM, no appointment needed:
Chula Vista, South Region Live Well Center
- 690 Oxford Street, Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Open Sunday - Thursday
El Cajon, East Public Health Center
- 367 N. Magnolia Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92020
- Open Tuesday - Saturday
Oceanside, North Coastal Live Well Health Center
- 1701 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92058
- Open Sunday - Thursday
Get Vaccinated at a Location Near You
We recommended that you use a browser other than Internet Explorer to make your appointment.
Free COVID-19 vaccines may be available through other organizations. Click here for more information on organizations offering free COVID-19 vaccinations.
Information for Your Appointment - Printable English Version
Información para su cita - Printable Spanish Version
Individuals must be 16 years of age or older and show they live, work, or attend school in San Diego County at the time of vaccination. You will need to bring a photo ID (e.g., school or work ID, membership card) and at least one of the documents listed below to prove you are eligible:
PROOF OF AGE
- Birth certificate or passport
- Provisional Driver's Permit (Learner's Permit)
If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must also:
- Select an appointment from a site offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine only; AND
- Have your parent or legal guardian
schedule your appointment to provide consent to receive the
- If you visit a no-appointment vaccination site, a parent or legal guardian must be with you to provide consent in order for you to receive the vaccine.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY (must include San Diego County address with
- Photo ID
- School registration paperwork
- Home utility bill, such as gas, electricity, water/sewer, cable/internet, or cell phone, issued in the past 60 days
- Current mortgage, housing, or property tax paperwork
- Insurance policy or banking/credit card statement
PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT (must include San Diego County address with
Only Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines require a second dose. It is recommended that you get your second dose from the location and/or through the same provider as your first dose. Second dose scheduling protocols may differ by provider.
|City of San Diego Vaccination Program|| |
|Rady Children’s Hospital: MyChart|
|UC San Diego Health: MyChart|| |