People 65 and older can now make appointments at the Petco Park Super Station and other County vaccination sites.
This is in addition to healthcare workers and others in Phase 1A (all Tiers).
- Must be a healthcare worker, other Phase 1A individual, OR aged 65 years or older; AND
- Have photo ID/documentation; AND
- An appointment is required
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that you use a browser other than Internet Explorer to complete your appointment registration.
- Select a date and time for your first COVID-19 vaccine dose.
- If you have a UC San Diego Health MyChart account, please log into your UCSD MyChart account to quickly finish scheduling.
- If you are new to UC San Diego Health, please
“continue as guest” and enter all required information.
- You do not need to have an affiliation with UC San Diego Health to continue.
- On the insurance information page – Who will be paying for the cost - select “Someone Else”.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a MyUCSDChart activation code. Please create a MyUCSDChart account prior to your appointment. We will be using MyUCSDChart to manage the COVID-19 vaccine including scheduling of your 2nd dose once you have completed your 1st dose appointment. This will be needed to schedule your second dose appointment.
- You can drive through or walk into the site. Either
requires an appointment.
If driving through, expect to remain in your car for the duration of the visit.
- Address: 1235 K St, San Diego, CA 92101
- Entrance: Corner of K Street and 13th Street
- Space is limited, please arrive within 30-60 minutes of your appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, you must
present photo ID/documentation that establishes you meet the
eligibility requirements outlined above (as of 01/18/21) to
receive a COVID-19 vaccination..
- In addition to an employee
ID badge, other accepted documents for Phase 1A healthcare
worker identification include:
- Professional license AND a photo ID; or,
- Signed letter from your employer on facility letterhead AND a photo ID; or,
- Payment stub or timesheet from your healthcare employer or in-home supportive services AND a photo ID.
- In addition to an employee ID badge, other accepted documents for Phase 1A healthcare worker identification include:
- You will be required to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines for the duration of your visit.
- After your vaccine has been administered, you will be asked to
remain at the location for a 15-minute observation
- Those with history of severe allergies or allergy to other vaccines will have a 30-minute observation period.
The Vaccination Super Station at Petco Park will remain closed all day Tuesday, Jan. 26 for repairs. Tuesday appointments will be moved to Saturday, Jan. 30. Patients will be notified via MyChart.