Dental Health Initiative - Share the Care (DHI-STC) Resources and Materials
For more information, call 619-692-8858 or send us an email.
Click the following links or visit the Share the Care Website for education materials, such as brochures, curricula, and program information.
- How to refer to STC
- Want to get involved?
- Community Providers
- Need dental and medical insurance for your child?
Additional Resources and Links
- Looking for a dentist? Visit San Diego County Dental Society or contact 800-201-0244.
- Dental Publications:
- Brochure: Dental Facts You Can't Live Without - Features the dental mascot Baxter Beaver with some shocking facts about dental health for you and your family.
- Brochure: Candy is Dandy, But Tough on Teeth - Did you know that teeth are harmed from the amount of time that sugar is in the mouth, not just the amount of sugar in the treat? This one-page flyer explains why this is so and gives suggestions to help reduce the risk of tooth decay when eating sweets. Also, suggestions for less harmful treats are given.
- Information on the Oral Health Assessment requirement for kindergarten school entry.
Webpage last updated 05/30/2016