Public Health Nursing Quality Assurance Program
For more information phone (619) 285-6479 or send us an email.
The Public Health Nursing Quality Assurance (QA) Unit provides consultation services to achieve an effective health care delivery system for County clinics and programs.
Vision Statement: A high quality public health clinic delivery system of care for the residents of the County of San Diego.
Public Health Services (PHS) Activities
- Conduct annual inspection of all County Public Health Clinics
- Collect, review and analyze all grievances and incident reports pertaining to any public health clinic
- Review and update of PHS policies and procedures
- Offer training to introduce and reinforce policies and procedures
Corrections Standards Authority (CSA)
- Annual audit of local detention facilities medical, mental health, food services safety and sanitation standards to ensure compliance with Title 15 Standards
- Results of audits are reported to the Facilities Commander, CSA, County Counsel and the Public Health Officer.