Services Provided

HHSA logo

Access assists callers in a number of ways, some of which are listed below:

  • Report lost or stolen EBT and BIC cards.  Or contact California EBT Client website
  • Report changes and updates to case information
  • Find out the status of an application or case
  • Request forms, packets, applications, and replacement BIC
  • Apply for Medi-Cal and CalFresh



For more information email or call 1-866-262-9881