Leon L. Williams Human Relations Commission Request to Speak Form
Please complete the form below to request to speak during the HR Commission meeting. If you would like to speak during a Board of Supervisors meeting, please visit the Clerk of the Board's agenda site for more information.
Guide for Speakers:
- Each speaker is allocated a maximum of two (2) minutes for non-agenda public comment and three(3)minutes per agenda item.
- Comments should be directed to the Commission as a group.
- Materials submitted at the meeting become part of the Commission’s official record. The speaker’s name must be clearly marked on the materials.
- Any person wishing to speak is requested to file this form by 9:00 A.M. on the day of the meeting.
- A Request to Speak PDF form is avialable for download here. The completed form can be emailed to HRC@sdcounty.ca.gov.