Small Business Stimulus Grant Application
Before you get started:
- The application cannot be saved during the process, so please review the instructions and required documents before completing the application.
- For the best user experience, please use Microsoft Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox.
Helpful links assist with the grant application:
- Business License (For businesses located in the incorporated areas)
- Prior year applicant tax return (Provide a copy of the most recently submitted business Federal Tax Return. If business taxes are reported on personal tax return, the business related sections must be reported.)
- Letter from IRS showing small business Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN aka Employer Identification Number, EIN) and status as a for-profit corporation or Nonprofit Tax ID form
- Monthly financial statements - If 2019 tax return provided, please provide monthly financial statements from January 1, 2020 to February 14, 2020 only.
- Detailed payroll report as of February 14, 2020 (For businesses with paid employees) – Please provide payroll summary from 4th quarter 2019 to February 14, 2020 only.
To submit your grant application, please complete all of the required fields and attachments below.
UPDATE: Thank you for your interest in the small business stimulus grant. District 4 has already allocated all its grant funds and is in the process of sending award notifications. Any further applications will not be considered unless more funding becomes available.