Events and Aging Conferences
Older Adult and Disability Service Provider Telebriefing on
COVID-19 in San Diego County
Friday, March 27, 2020
A telebriefing on COVID-19 for providers serving older adults and those with disabilities will be held Friday, March 27 at 4 p.m. This meeting will be conducted completely on-line. We encourage you to submit your questions 24 hours before the telebriefing here, so that they can be answered on the call. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the call through the online chat feature. See below for instructions on how to participate.
Option 1- Computer (preferred):
· Click on the following link https://zoom.us/j/218631109 using your computer. Meeting ID: 218 631 109.
· All participants will be muted during the meeting. In order to submit questions during the call, use the chat feature on the Zoom platform.
· If you have any difficulties accessing the participant link, please use option 2.
Option 2- Phone (listen-in only):
· Call into the meeting using this number: 1 (669) 900-6833. Meeting ID: 218 631 109.
· All participants will be muted during the meeting. If you call into the meeting, you will not have the opportunity to submit questions during the call.
Please note, this Friday’s telebriefing is intended for older adult and disability service providers. There will be future telebriefings for long-term care providers that include facility issues. Also, AIS will host webinars and virtual sessions for older adults and disabled residents. In the meantime, if you have questions regarding resources for older adults or disabled individuals, please contact our AIS Call Center at 1-800-339-4661 or call 2-1-1.