LEARN HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE E-BOOKS AT SAN DIEGO COUNTY LIBRARY
April 25, 2012
Kimberly DuBose downloads
[Download Image (295 KB)]
San Diego County Library (SDCL) is celebrating Library Month throughout April by telling the story of the essential services that libraries provide and the people who make it possible. SDCL provides access to thousands of e-book and audiobook titles - completely free of charge to customers with a library card. Many library branches are hosting e-book workshops in May, designed to aid customers in successfully utilizing this popular collection. Some workshops are designed for specific e-readers - call ahead for more information. Dates and locations of e-book workshops include:
- May 5 at 10 a.m.: Del Mar Branch, 1309 Camino Del Mar; (858) 755-1666
- May 6 at 3 p.m.: Bonita Branch, 4375 Bonita Rd; (619) 475-4642
- May 12 at 1 p.m.: San Marcos Branch, 2 Civic Center Dr; (760) 891-3000
- May 19 at 10 a.m.: Cardiff-by-the-Sea Branch, 2081 Newcastle Ave; (760) 753-4027
- May 5, 12, and 19 at 1 p.m.: Vista Branch, 700 Eucalyptus Ave; (760) 643-5100
"It was so easy and I thought it was going to be so hard," said Kimberly DuBose, who attended one of the Vista Library's e-book workshops in April.
For more information on e-book workshops at San Diego County Library, visit www.sdcl.org or contact your local library.