For more information, call 619-692-8858 or send us an email.
Purpose: The Dental Health Initiative Share the Care (DHI-STC) program is a public-private partnership between the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA), the San Diego County Dental and Dental Hygienists' Societies, and the San Diego County Dental Health Coalition and is focused on optimizing oral health for children of San Diego County.
- No-cost dental care for pregnant women and children ages 0-5 years.
- Preventive services, such as sealant clinics, in neighborhood-based programs.
- Resources and materials for parents, children, educators, care providers, and community-based organizations.
- Free or reduced-cost emergency dental care for children of families with limited resources through a network of pro-bono dentists.
- Technical support and community mobilization.
For more information, please click the links above or visit the STC website at www.sharethecaredental.org.