For more information phone 619-692-8858 or send us an email.
Purpose: The Dental Health Initiative Share the Care (DHI/STC) program is a public-private partnership between the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA), the San Diego County Dental and Dental Hygienists' Societies, and the San Diego County Dental Health Coalition and is focused on optimizing oral health for children of San Diego County.
- Free or reduced-cost emergency dental care for children of families with limited resources through a network of pro-bono dentists
- No-cost dental care for pregnant women and children ages 0-5 years
- Preventive services, such as sealant clinics, in neighborhood-based programs
- Information and education for parents, children, educators, care providers, and community-based organizations agencies
- Technical support and community mobilization
For more information, please click the links above or visit the STC website at www.sharethecaredental.org.