There are several ways to find information from the County's homepage.
- Top navigation bar. This has many common services grouped into several categories.
- Popular Services. This is a short list of our most popular links.
- I Want To... This list covers a number of a number of high-interest topics.
- County departments. This listing of all departments is in the footer of each page
- If you cannot find what you need, have comments regarding our Web site, or are experiencing technical problems, please contact our Webmaster:email@example.com.
For other questions, please call the County General Information line:
- (858) 694-3900, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Minimum Viewing Requirements
The County of San Diego's website is viewed optimally under the following conditions:
Browser: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (minimum)
Web Brower Plug-ins
Some documents require plug-ins, programs that perform a specific function. If they are not already on your computer, you will need to download them.
PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in to view the information.
Videos: Our live Board of Supervisors meetings and other videos require Windows Media Player.