If you have a Behavioral Health
please call 9-1-1.
To access Treatment Referrals or call the Crisis Line, phone 1-888-724-7240.
Services offered by Substance Use Disorder (SUD) programs:
AOD provides an integrated system of community-based alcohol and
other drug prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery services
throughout San Diego County via contracts with local service
- Women's Services Brochure- English 10-3-17
- Women's Services Brochure- Arabic
- Women's Services Brochure- Spanish
- Women's Services Brochure- Tagalog
- Women's Services Brochure- Vietnamese
SUD Forms and Contract Requirements
SUD Core Documents are now located on the Technical Resource Library, Section 1.
For information on the integrated Behavioral Health Advisory Board, click on Network of Care.
Strategic Prevention Plan
For administrative information, please call BHS Administration at 619-563-2700.