If you have a Behavioral Health emergency, please call 9-1-1.
To access referrals or call the Crisis Line, phone 1-888-724-7240.
AOD provides an integrated system of community-based alcohol and other drug prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery services throughout San Diego County via contracts with local service providers.
Services offered by Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Services:
- Adolescent Treatment Services - Non-Residential
- Adolescent Treatment Services - Residential
- Adult Treatment Services - Non-Residential
- Adult Treatment Services - Residential
- Adult Treatment Services - Detox
- Driving Under the Influence Program
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- Methamphetamine Strike Force
- PC 1000 Program/AIDS Education
- Prevention Services
- Services Directory
- AOD Forms and Contract Requirements
- Adult Drug Court Treatment and Testing Program Standards
- Drug Court Fact Sheet
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Spanish Client Satisfaction Survey
- Facilities Requirements
- Waitlist Guidelines
- PC1210 Offender Treatment Program Process
- PC1210 Treatment Process Reference Guide
- Serious Incident Report of Findings
- Serious Incident/Unusual Occurrence Guidelines
- Serious Incident Form
- Sliding Fee Scale for Statement of Work
- TB Screening Questionnaire
- Budget, Claims and Year-End Templates
- Cost Reimbursement Contracts
- Cost Reimbursement Contracts (Prevention Programs)
- AOD Databook 2011/12
ADS Core Documents
- Alcohol and Other Drug Provider Operations Handbook (AODPOH) - June 2014
- Uniform Record Manual for Alcohol and Drug Treatment Providers - August 2014
- Form Fill Forms
- Automated Eligibility Verification System (AEVS) Response Log
- Coordination of Physical Behavioral Health
- Co-Occurring Conditions Screening
- High Risk Assessment (HRA)
- High Risk Index (HRI)
- Initial Screening/Intake
- Quality Assessment Initial Review Worksheet
- Recovery/Treatment Plan
- Stay Review Justification
- Form Fill Forms
Administration and Announcements
For more information send us an email or phone 619-584-5007.
Facilities where this Service is offered:
Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Administration is responsible for oversight, planning and program development for the public Alcohol and Other Drug System of Care for San Diego County. The public system is responsible for providing alcohol and drug prevention, treatment and recovery services to the residents of San Diego. Services are provided through contracts with organizational providers.
For information on the Alcohol and Other Drug Advisory Board, click on Network of Care.
AOD Budget and Claims Technical Assistance Training
With the beginning of another fiscal year coming soon, we would like to see if any of our providers are interested in attending a Budget and Claims Technical Assistance Training. The focus of the training is to show how to fill out the various available templates, common areas that County Fiscal analysts usually review, and common errors that may be found during the review. The training is expected to last an hour.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Lorna Amarila at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have enough interested parties, we will set up a group training schedule. If only a few are interested, we will contact you to arrange for a one-on-one training.
Strategic Prevention Plan
For administrative information or to provide feedback about this page, send us an email or phone BHS Administration at 619-584-5007.