If you have a Behavioral Health emergency,
please call 9-1-1.
To access Treatment Referrals or call the Crisis Line, phone 1-888-724-7240.
Due to the integration of the County's Alcohol and Drug Services into the Behavioral Health Services Division, as of July 1, 2015, content on this web page will be available on the Technical Resource Library.
This will be true for all content currently located at www.sdads.org. As of July 1, 2015, www.sdads.org will no longer exist as a separate web url.
Services offered by Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) programs:
AOD provides an integrated system of community-based alcohol and other drug prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery services throughout San Diego County via contracts with local service providers.
- Adolescent Treatment Services - Non-Residential
- Adolescent Treatment Services - Residential
- Adult Treatment Services - Non-Residential
- Adult Treatment Services - Residential
- Adult Treatment Services - Detox
- Driving Under the Influence Program
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- Methamphetamine Strike Force
- PC 1000 Program/AIDS Education
- Prevention Services
- Services Directory
- Women's Services
- AOD Forms and Contract Requirements
- Adult Drug Court Treatment and Testing Program Standards
- Drug Court Fact Sheet
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Spanish Client Satisfaction Survey
- Facilities Requirements
- Waitlist Guidelines
- PC1210 Offender Treatment Program Process
- PC1210 Treatment Process Reference Guide
- Serious Incident Report of Findings
- Serious Incident/Unusual Occurrence Guidelines
- Serious Incident Form
- Sliding Fee Scale for Statement of Work
- TB Screening Questionnaire
- Cost Reimbursement Contracts
- Cost Reimbursement Contracts (Prevention Programs)
AOD Core Documents
- Alcohol and Other Drug Provider Operations Handbook (AODPOH) - June 2014
- Uniform Record Manual for Alcohol and Drug Treatment Providers - August 2014
- Form Fill Forms - now located at the Technical Resource Library, Section 1, Behavioral Health Handbooks, Manuals, Maps & Forms - Form Fill Forms.
- Automated Eligibility Verification System (AEVS) Response Log
- Coordination of Physical Behavioral Health
- Co-Occurring Conditions Screening
- High Risk Assessment (HRA)
- High Risk Index (HRI)
- Initial Screening/Intake
- Quality Assessment Initial Review Worksheet
- Recovery/Treatment Plan
- Stay Review Justification
For information on the integrated Behavioral Health Advisory Board, click on Network of Care.
Strategic Prevention Plan
For administrative information, please phone BHS Administration at 619-584-5007.