Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System (DMC-ODS)
Children, Youth & Families Providers
- Annual Report
- CADRE San Diego
- BHS Information Notices/Memos for CYF
- Pathways to Well-Being
- Presumptive Transfer of Medi-Cal for Foster Youth (AB 1299)
- Program Manager Meetings
- School-Based Services/SchooLink
- Treatment and Evaluation Resource Management (TERM)
- Virtual Therapy Resources
Contracting with Behavioral Health Services
Interested in becoming a contracted provider of behavioral health services? Visit BuyNet, an interactive web site for suppliers interested in doing business with the County of San Diego. BuyNet allows you to register, view solicitations, receive notifications of new solicitations that may be of interest to you, download solicitation attachments, respond to Request for Quotation (RFQ) solicitations, and view award notices.
Technical Resource Library (TRL)
- Organization Providers Operation Handbook (OPOH)
- Reports, Data, and Cultural Competency Plans
- Substance Use Disorder Provider Operations Handbook (SUDPOH)
More resources can be found on the TRL Homepage
National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA)
Providers - are you in compliance with the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA)? Read more about it here.
For administrative information or to provide feedback about this page, send us an email.