Edgemoor DP SNF
655 Park Center Drive Santee, CA 92071
- View Map
Edgemoor provides 24 hour long term skilled nursing care for individuals having complex medical needs who require specialized interventions from highly trained staff.
What services do we provide?
- 24-hour skilled nursing care under the supervision of Registered Nurses
- Skilled and experienced caregivers with consistent assignments
- A restraint free environment
- Three Board Certified staff physicians
- Rehabilitation provided by Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Assistance with all levels of Activities of Daily Living including help with meals, personal care needs, transferring and mobility; and medication and treatment administration
- Full time Psychologist on staff
- Clinical Case Management
- Daily activity and recreation programs designed by Recreational Therapists
- I.V. Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care
- Specialized diets monitored by Registered Dietitians
Referrals for admissions are received from a number of sources; primarily from local area hospitals but also from social service agencies, other long term care facilities and referrals for persons living at home who need extended care. Referrals are welcomed. For questions regarding admission requirements, please call (619) 596-5500.