Serving our Military Community

Military families have unique situations which may affect their child support needs. Your assigned caseworker can help you and provide referrals to available resources. 

Contact or email us at


You may also visit the State DCSS website for more information on military-specific services.



Military Resources


Frequently Asked Questions


Expand All | Collapse All