Board of Supervisors Meeting Agendas
The Board of Supervisors conducts regular meetings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tuesday sessions
address regular budget matters, policy issues, and intergovernmental
and legislative matters. Wednesday sessions are for planning and land
use matters. After each session, the actions of the Board of
Supervisors are compiled in a Statement of
The agendas for the Board of Supervisors and Special Districts meetings are officially posted at the County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Highway, at the South Entrance and outside of Room 310, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Brown Act (Government Code Sections 54950-54963), Board Policies and Rules of Procedure. For information regarding requests for disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please click here. Documents on this web page are provided as a convenience to our customers.
Current Board of Supervisors Agendas
COVID-19 PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) public health emergency, the County of San Diego is making several changes related to Board of Supervisors meetings to protect the public's health and prevent the disease from spreading locally.
California Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20 on March 17, 2020, relating to the convening of public meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Pursuant to the Executive Order, and to maintain the orderly conduct of the meeting, the Board of Supervisors may attend the meeting via teleconference or phone conference and will participate in the meeting to the same extent as if they were present.
Additionally, the County of San Diego will allow the public to participate in the meetings via teleconference, instead of attending in person. Due to the Executive Order to stay home, in person participation at Board of Supervisors meetings will not be allowed at this time.
Here's How You Can Stay Engaged!
Here's a printable PDF of the variety of ways to stay engaged with the Board of Supervisors during the public health emergency.
If you have any questions, please contact the Board Operations Unit at (619) 531-5434.
The most direct way to voice your opinion for upcoming Board meeting agenda items is through a service called eComment. You can start submitting eComments when the agenda is released, typically the Wednesday before the meeting. The eComments are sent to the Board of Supervisors and the Chief Administrative Officer for their review. eComments can even be submitted during the meeting.
Public communication eComments for non-agenda items will be read into the record at the Board Meeting. Public comments on agenda items will be available to view online and the number of comments received on each agenda item will be stated during the meeting. All eComments will be entered into the administrative record of the meeting.
Call-In Your Comments
If you’d like to speak to the Board during the meeting, please follow these steps to request to speak:
- Step 1: Fill out the online Board of Supervisors tele-comments form to request to speak during the meeting via teleconference. The form must be submitted by 8:30 a.m. on the day of the meeting. After completing the form, you’ll get instructions on how to call in to the meeting.
- Step 2: Watch or listen to the meeting.
- Step 3: When the Board of Supervisors begins to discuss the agenda item you want to comment on, call in to the conference line and turn off your TV or live stream. You’ll continue to hear the Board meeting after calling in. Please do not call until the item you want to speak about is being discussed.
- Step 4: When it is time for public comments on the item you want to speak about, Clerk of the Board of Supervisors staff will unmute your phone. You’ll hear a prompt that will indicate your phone is unmuted. Staff will then ask you to state your name and begin your comments.
Watch the Meeting
There are three ways to watch or listen to the Board of Supervisors meetings:
- Listen Live: Listen to the live meeting by calling (619) 531-4716 while business is being conducted. This is a live feed; there is no time delay.
- Watch on Cable TV: Watch the meeting on these TV channels: Cox Ch. 24 (South) or Ch. 19 (North); Spectrum Ch. 24 or 85; or through the County News Center. Currently, the County News Channel is not available via AT&T U-Verse.
- Watch Online: Watch the live stream online. Note that there may be a 45-second or more delay when viewing the broadcast online.
To view agendas and Board meeting materials, select a highlighted meeting date using the Board of Supervisors meeting calendar below.
Submit a comment online for upcoming items before the Board of Supervisors.
Subscribe online to receive e-mail notifications when new agendas are available.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact our
office at (619) 531-5434 or via email to email@example.com.
The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors is interested in your feedback regarding our website or services. If you would like to share your experience or have any suggestions, please submit your comments by clicking here.