Board of Supervisors Meeting Agendas
Current Board of Supervisors Agendas
Meetings are held in the Board Chamber (Room 310) of the County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101, unless otherwise noted on the agenda.
Past Meeting Agenda Documents
To view supporting materials for past meetings, click on the links below the calendar. Only published agendas will appear. To view the dates for upcoming meetings, see the Board Meeting Calendar.
Here's How You Can Be Engaged!
Watch the Meeting
There are many ways to watch the Board of Supervisors meetings online or through cable TV.
To view notices of the agendas and any changes to the agendas, click on the links below.
Subscribe online to receive e-mail notifications when new agendas are available.
Watch on Cable TV: Watch the meeting on these TV channels:
Cox Ch. 24 (South) or Ch. 19 (North); Spectrum Ch. 24 or 85; or
through the County News
Center. Currently, the County News Channel is not available via
- Watch Online: Watch the live stream online. The County will be broadcasting the meeting through a variety of services. Note that there may be a 45-second or more delay when viewing the broadcast online, depending on the service and your Internet connection.
- Listen Via Phone: Listen to the live meeting by dialing (619) 531-4716 while business is being conducted. This is a live, listen-only feed.
The County of San Diego invites you to submit your comments regarding the Chief Administrative Officer's (CAO) Recommended Operational Plan (budget) for the Fiscal Years 2022-24. Comments will be accepted until the close of the budget hearings at 5 p.m. on June 22, 2022. The Budget Hearings will commence at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, June 13, 2022 when the Board will hear public testimony on all areas of the Recommended Operational Plan. A second budget hearing will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. for additional public testimony on the Recommended Operational Plan. The Recommended Operational Plan will be considered for adoption by the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
- View the Recommended Budget
- Submit an eComment on the budget
- Budget Hearing Notice
- Translation Services: For the budget hearings, Spanish language translation services for public speakers will be available. Additional languages identified as languages with a Substantial Number of Limited English-Speaking Persons in the County (currently defined as Spanish, Filipino, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Arabic) may be made available upon request to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at least 72 hours prior to the meeting (refer to Board Policy A-139 for additional information). Please contact the Clerk’s office at (619) 531-5434 or via e-mail at PublicComment@sdcounty.ca.gov.
About Board of Supervisors Meetings
The Board of Supervisors conducts regular meetings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tuesday sessions address regular budget matters, policy issues, and intergovernmental and legislative matters. Wednesday sessions are for planning and land use matters. After each session, the actions of the Board of Supervisors are compiled in a Statement of Proceedings.
The agendas for the Board of Supervisors and Special Districts meetings are officially posted at the County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Highway, at the South Entrance and outside of Room 310, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Brown Act (Government Code Sections 54950-54963), Board Policies and Rules of Procedure. For information regarding requests for disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please click here. Documents on this web page are provided as a convenience to our customers.
For information about the meeting proceedings and other rules, please visit the meeting information page.
If you have any questions, please contact the Board Operations Unit
at (619) 531-5434.
5, 2021 (item 10), the Board of Supervisors first adopted a
resolution relating to the convening of public meetings in response to
the COVID-19 pandemic. Pursuant to the Resolution and subsequent
renewals of the resolution, to maintain the orderly conduct of the
meeting, the Board of Supervisors may attend the meeting via
teleconference or phone conference and will participate in the meeting
to the same extent as if they were present.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact our
office at (619) 531-5434 or via email to email@example.com.
The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors is interested in your feedback regarding our website or services. If you would like to share your experience or have any suggestions, please submit your comments by clicking here.