Aging and Independence Services
AIS provides services to older adults, people with disabilities and their family members, to help keep clients safely in their homes, promote healthy and vital living, and publicize positive contributions made by older adults and persons with disabilities.
For more information call 800-510-2020.
Outside San Diego County, call toll-free 800-339-4661.
The service areas and services for this program are listed below. Click on any entry for more information.
- AIS Call Center
- AIS Publications
Preparedness Tip Sheets for Seniors
- Eldercare Locator
- Network of Care Website
- Outreach & Education Team
- Linkages Program
- Multipurpose Senior Services Program (MSSP)
- Senior Options, Advocacy and Referrals (SOAR)
- About In-Home Supportive Services
- Public Authority
- Individual Provider Enrollment Information and Forms
- LTCIP Announcements
- What is LTCIP?
- LTCIP Meeting Materials
- CCI/Cal MediConnect
- Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
- Team San Diego