Facilities - North Central
Housing & Community Development Services
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
The County of San Diego Housing and Community Development Services (HCDS) provides housing resources for vulnerable populations, develops affordable and supportive housing, and helps achieve stability and self-sufficiency for families.
For more information on other programs administered by HCDS.
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher
- Project-Based Housing Choice Voucher
- Public Housing
- Moderate Rehabilitation Program
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA)
- Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)