HIV Epidemiology Unit
Health Care Provider Toolkit
For more information, send us an email or phone 619-692-8545.
This toolkit contains online forms for reporting HIV and AIDS as well as other aids and information related to reporting.
- State Adult HIV/AIDS Case Report Form
- HIV Only Adult Case Report Form
- State Pediatric HIV/AIDS Case Report Form
HIV-Related Program Links
- HIV, STD and Hepatitis Branch—HIV/STD testing, HIV/AIDS care and services, prevention resources, information for clinical providers, reports and resources
- Getting to Zero—an initiative that seeks to end the HIV epidemic over the next decade
- 2014 CDC Revised Surveillance Case Definition for HIV Infection
- 2008 CDC Revised Surveillance Case Definitions for HIV Infection
- 1999 CDC Guidelines for HIV Surveillance (see appendix for case definition)
- 1994 CDC Revised Classification System for HIV in Children
- 1993 CDC Revised Classification for HIV Infection and Expanded Case Definition
For more information, send us an email or phone 619-692-8505.
Last updated April 25, 2023